Thursday, May 10, 2018

CTS #271

Good morning and I hope you are having a super fun week.  Planting is in full swing here and the guys are out in the tractors dodging the rainstorms.  Ha ha!  We are supposed to be getting rain today but so far it is sunny.  Fingers crossed that it stays that way. 

While I'm busy running food, supplies, and farmers from field to field, I hope you'll take some time to enjoy the awesome new challenge up at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I had a ton of fun with the challenge.  Here's my card:


I've been having a ton of fun with some new Waffle Flower stamps that I ordered a couple weeks ago.  The set I used today is called the A Bunch Stamp Set and it is super fun!  I love all the possibilities with it but I went for a bundle of flowers to represent the little banner in this week's sketch.  I flipped the sketch a bit to make it work for me plan and used thickers for my sentiment.  My favorite part besides the cute flowers??  I love the dotted vellum as a layering piece.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!  See you over there.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and fun, Chrissy! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bouquet of flowers. And that dotted vellum is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This leapt out at me, I love the bright colours and the big hi, great take on the sketch. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!