Thursday, April 12, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #267

Good morning!!  We are gearing up to go see Mercy Me tonight in concert and I'm super excited.  My kids...not so much.  Who knew they could be so grumpy about going to see a concert.  Apparently, they don't want to stay up that late?!?!?  Whose kids are these?  Ha ha!  I know they will have a great time when they get there and get singing along with the band.  Speaking of having fun, I had a blast with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and I know you will too.  Here's the card I created:


I have been dying to use the Concord and 9th Posie Fill-In Bundle since it arrived in my mail.  Heck, I was SO excited about it that I accidentally ordered it twice.  Ha ha!  I got right to work stamping the background and filling it in with all the floral pieces.  It was SO much fun and I love all the variety you can get from this set.  Next, I die cut the Friend from my trimmed background design to show the cardbase through.  A simple coordinating banner with the remainder of my sentiment stamped on it finished it all off.  Such a fun sketch and such a fun set to play with!  I can't wait to make more cards with it.  Here's a close up:


Thanks so much for stopping by this morning.  I hope to see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch, Chrissy! I’m sure you enjoyed the concert— I love Mercy Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was patterned paper until I read your post!! This is so COOL!!! LOVE the colors you chose and your take on the sketch. FABULOUS design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Chrissy, I’d LOVE to go to a Mercy Me concert! I hope your children did enjoy it in the end.

    I can’t get over your card, so bold and I’m sure we can’t appreciate the texture of it and such. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!