Thursday, March 15, 2018

CTS #263

Good morning, good morning!!  I'm late!!!  I got busy answering some questions in my comments and the morning got away from me.  So, here I am finally with this morning's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge card.  It is a super fun sketch and I do hope you'll come and play along with us!  Here's what I created:


All of the fun dies and stamps that I used on my card today come from Reverse Confetti.  I thought they were perfect with this sprinkled card that was in a patterned card back I bought at Marshall's.  Here's a closer look:

 
Thanks for checking in with me today and have a great one!  Off to the laundry.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Super fun take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! Love the confetti paper and the little banners you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!