Friday, January 12, 2018

Spring Morning - Frantic Stamper

Good morning!!  To say I'm glad it is Friday is a total understatement.  I'm beat and could really use a rest.  Hopefully, I'll get one this weekend.  Looking out my window and seeing all the snow makes it seem so crazy to be thinking ahead to spring but the Frantic Stamper January Release has me in the mood for the thaw.  I hope you have been enjoying it as well.  Here's the first card I'm sharing from this release:


I started my card today by cutting some watercolor paper with the Spring Scene Edger (FRA-DIE-10383).  I used some Zig clean color pens to add a watercolored look to my bunnies, chicks, etc and then trimmed it with just enough room to fit a sentiment from Easter Greetings (FRA-CL-088).  I saw this paper in a 6x6 pad and thought it looked like a sunrise, so I trimmed a strip off and added it to a black cardbase.  Then I layered my scene on top with some foam tape for dimension.  Here's a closer look and those cute critters:


Thanks so much for stopping by on this awesome Friday.  I hope you enjoyed my card and will check out the rest of the Frantic Stamper January Release.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the pastel colors of your scene one the black card. Very sweet. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!