Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Rainbow Music Ribbon

Good morning, you guys!  I'm having a busy week on the blog and I'm loving it!  I thought it would be fun to share a card I made during my Stamping Away weekend using some of the Nuvo Glitter Markers that Tonic Studios so generously donated for all of us to use.  I thought they would be amazing paired with some of the Frantic Stamper December Love and Music release products!


I started this card easily enough with just some scribbles of glitter markers in a rainbow of colors across my card.  To be honest, I wasn't actually thinking of making a card with these scribbles.  I just wanted to see how sparkly the markers were.  When I finished though, the final look reminded me of what an equalizer looks like when you are listening to music on a component system and I knew it would be awesome with the Music Ribbon cut in black.  I thought an all white card front was a little too much so I trimmed the bottom and added a peek of black to bring it all together.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!