Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Stained Glass Poinsettia - Frantic Stamper

I hope you are ready for another card using the Frantic Stamper September release!  This release is jam packed with awesome products that will get your Christmas gears turning.  I have a ton of cards to share before the month and this is one of my favorites!  I just love the sparkle and bling of the season and I totally tried to show it off with this card.
I couldn't wait to use the awesome Gingham Background Stamp (FRA-CLG-B025) to create this tone on tone look for my black card base.  Next, I cut three Poinsettia Stained-glass Squares (FRA-DIE-10313) to layer after adding color to each.  First, I lined the lowest layer with silver paper hoping to get a reflective look through my other layers.  The next cut is lined with green vellum only attached where the leaves are and the top layer has red vellum attached where the flowers are.  After, I added color to each layer, I stacked the three layers and attached them to my card.  I added some textured glitter dots for the centers and a sentiment using a strip of white that I rounded at the two bottom corners.  Here's a closer look:
Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome September release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!