Saturday, August 5, 2017

Thankful - Frantic Stamper August Release

Hi, you guys!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I'm having so much fun with these new Frantic Stamper August Release products.  I couldn't wait to share all the fall fun with you guys.  I had WAY too much fun with these products and I think you'll see why.  They are amazing!  It made me want to grab a pumpkin spice latter, slippers, and a scarf to curl up on the couch with.  Too bad it's 90 here.  Ha ha ha ha!  Here's one of my favorite cards from the release:


Would you believe this card started as leftovers??  Well, I was building a card that I will show you soon using the Reverse Cut Leaves Die (FRA-DIE-10277) where I using the inside image in various colors to make one leaf.  Well, then I had the intended cut for these dies just sitting in pretty colored paper going to waste.  We can't have that!  So, I had the idea to cut them out of the paper with the inside rectangle from the Striped Frame  (FRA-DIE-10230) in our June release.  It fit around them perfectly!  Next, I layered them on some cream cardstock with foam tape to really show off the cuts.  It was shaping up just as I had pictured it in my head.  When I set it on this woodgrain cardstock to test if I liked it for a background, I knew I was finished!  Perfection and all I needed now was a sentiment.  Hello, Elegant Thankful Dies (FRA-DIE-10279)!  It looked gorgeous cut in gold and added just the right about of elegance to finish off my card.  What do you think?


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome August release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I think you might be something of an enabler...I feel a shopping spree coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp, clean and perfect. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!